YongYong is Great

• Jichu Idk, if your still a YongYong fan but I'm making this thread to post my fave YongYong songs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Edited once, last by Yseki ().

• you're on a roll today. I'm a huge YongYong fan. One of the few rock sounds there is.

Nice, glad other people like YongYong. I feel like if more international fans knew of her she would be big. She was on trend before the idol groups were adding rock or punk vibes to some of their songs.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!