JAY PARK Deserves Respect For What He's Brought To The K-HipHop & K-R&B Community In Korea

• btw idgaf if you dont agree with me, just getting my point across since it popped up in my mind just now :exit-pepe:

hate him or love him, the man has brought it.

and has put on some of the known khiphop and r&b Artist we see in Korea even now.

not saying he's someone soooo freaking important and I don't like him or care about him on a "personal level".

BUT I respect his work ethic for all these years and what he's been representing musically.

anyway, here's my favorite videos of him lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

favorite part starts at 10:23

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

best park with Sik-k sexy a$$ 5:25

• Mommae remix is top tier

• He's a really adept business man within the field, but I'm no sure if I can attribute more beyond that to him.

He hasn't really changed its sound or overall culture beyond being able to get his artists mainstream eyes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!