The biggest losers of K-companies are their foreign groups

• Brave: Their Japanese partner company disbanded CHERRSEE in 2020 without that the girls had any clue why

JYP: Forgets BOYSTORY and dosn't even promotes them so a lot people forgot about them and sometimes you get to hear "Are they new?" altho they had debuted in 2018

FNC: Debuted PRIKIL and after 3 months we never heard of the girls again

SM: Yeah no words, we all know what happend to Lucas who left WayV

Hybe: &TEAM is doing good but I noticed too many people who give no fucks that they exist just cause they arn't KPop

RBW: Fucked up D1VERSE in under a year and got them disbanded quickly

Mnet: Owns an entire Japanese company but the 3rd group that debuted a few months ago is doing not as well as the first 2 groups. Yes I know the first 2 are the winners of Produce but thats the thing, they don't promote the 3rd group right so far and therefore they probably won't do well on their 2nd single again if it comes out :( Even tho the majority of the members of their 3rd group also had been on Produce I notice that the company does more for the 2 first groups who are the winners of Produce 101 Japan right now when we look at promo. I'm uncertain right now what it will hold in the future since they are close to debut a girlgroup in some months since they do a 3rd season of Produce 101 Japan soon, but well I just feel a bit sorry for DXTEEN right now

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!