[BTS CONTENT] Now that ONE song by Jungkook has revealed bitter truths, what can we expect from his second single and his upcoming mini album?

• F2c8KT0agAAPvpO?format=jpg&name=900x900

This frightening man has shaken up many from within and outside ARMY to their core by just existing. :cryingr:

He said back in 2021 he wanted to release three singles, and now he himself revealed he will release a second single and a mini album later this year. The impression I'm getting from him is he prefers singles to the normal title track - album release pattern. So if he stays the course, that would mean two more chances for him to outdo whatever Seven has done. He's already at such highs with Seven, even more than I, a Jungkook-biased ARMY expected, so I honestly don't know what else he could do with two more singles and a mini album?

If even I am anxious, then this has to be the worst nightmare for all his persistent antis. I think the only people not beyond delusional about him and don't care (I THANK YOU) are people who don't deny reality like their life depends on it and already knew this was to be expected of him. I just know he'll upset more people. The man already can't do his laundry, be shocked or show arms in peace. :pepe-life-support:

Anyways, Jungkook will still flourish and not GAF while antis will still have to cope with bitter truths

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I’m not sure his next single will necessarily top Seven’s numbers, because let’s face it, none of us were expecting it to smash as hard as it did, but I do think it will be very successful. The album will sell lots of physicals and most likely break some streaming records too (if BigHit doesn’t mess it up somehow).

One thing I can say for sure is that his antis will not have a fun time. They’ve been kicking and screaming this much from just a cute little single, can you imagine the reaction to a smash hit album?? :pepe-just-smile:

• I’m not sure his next single will necessarily top Seven’s numbers, because let’s face it, none of us were expecting it to smash as hard as it did, but I do think it will be very successful. The album will sell lots of physicals and most likely break some streaming records too (if BigHit doesn’t mess it up somehow).

One thing I can say for sure is that his antis will not have a fun time. They’ve been kicking and screaming this much from just a cute little single, can you imagine the reaction to a smash hit album?? :pepe-just-smile:

Just give us a whole album and I think we will all collectively lose it lol. Right now we are only working with six songs, three of which are still charting in some capacity.

• Just give us a whole album and I think we will all collectively lose it lol. Right now we are only working with six songs, three of which are still charting in some capacity.

It’s mind blowing actually how much hype he generated from his measly solo discography. He (and the other members) deserved a full length album of 12-15 tracks, with an extended rollout and good promo.

As it is, I can hardly wait knowing that Seven era is essentially over.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!