For all AKP-user who are pescetarian/vegetarian/vegan

• How strickt are you? 2

1. I try to be as strickt as I can with my diet (1) 50%
    2. If its on accidant than well, but other than that I am very strickt (0) 0%
    3. I might let something slide trought (0) 0%
    4. I am not allways pescetarian/vegetarian/vegan so I am not too strickt with myself (1) 50%

Are you extremly strickt or do you sometimes let some things slide trought? Like example you allways eat vegetarian but oneday find out "oops this product was made with chicken stock" but you allready ate it or "well not 100% of all foods can be safe to be vegetarian or vegan so I sometimes may have something that contains animal products"

You know what I mean

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Quite strict. I've been vegetarian for 12 years and vegan for 11. I have not eaten a morsel of meat since 2011 and do NOT miss it. Before anybody asks, yes I am healthy, all my blood tests come back fine including my iron which I take a supplement for once a week. I am also vegan but only in the sense of I avoid animal derivatives such as gelatin and lactic acid. I also make sure cheese has vegetarian rennet.

I did choose this lifestyle mainly for animal welfare reasons but am peaceful about it and don't force it down people's throats.

• I find it hard to explain to people that veggies don't eat fish, especially when ordering thai. I feel that asking for no fish sauce is redundant and should't be necessary. Am I being too picky here?

Why do people claim to be vegetarian when they still eat fish and seafood?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!