Some songs I like which are from my country

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yup, that guy who represented Denmark in Eurovision this year.

He also had a collab with AB6IX.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sharing this live performance because I like it better than the studio version.

I had actual goosebumps when I heard this song for the first time on the radio.

a song from the 80's that I like.

The lyrics of the song actually once won in a poem contest once.

another 80's song.

I listened to this a lot in spring, even though the title of this song actually means "autumn" lol

I used to listen to this group a lot in the past.

A song that I didn't like that much at first, but then grew on me some years later.

Actually a very old ballad, but this is sung by an acapella choir.

Another old ballad, but rock.

The vocalist used to be in Týr, a viking metal band.

and then we have Týr.

I admit that whenever I sing that old ballad, I often sing it like Týr.

This thread probably makes me seem like I like two kinds of songs, sentimental ones and Viking lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!