Loona’s songs that I like

• I don’t stan Loona but I love some of their songs. They had different vibe, kinda sexy and sophisticated which at times perfect for my mood. I mostly like the predebut solo ones but I do like some group song. They are really great performers, very satisfying to watch.

Which ones are your fave? Share here and reminisce together

Butterfly

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Favourite

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My fave predebut solos

Kim Lip’s Eclipse

Chuu’s Heart Attack

• Glad you Like! <3

my fave Loona song is based on my mood so i can completely relate with you

but some of their best song are their ballads like 365, Playback, 1/3 discography ( good majority at least)

my fave TT: Why Not

• Ptt and hula hoops, without question :siptear:

External Content youtube.com

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• I like most of Loona's titles

Looking back, they were really consistent in quality even though I didn't like all of them when they released. I didn't appreciate them much when I first listened to them, but they actually all have longevity. Even if some are boring or hard to remember, I think they would all be good to listen to nowadays

My top favorites would be So What

Sweet Crazy Love

And Not Friends

Out of the solos, Love Cherry Motion and Singing In The Rain

I like most of their group titles but those are my top favorites

I listened to a few b-sides but I don't remember any

Why Not, a SOTY contender.

Star, another SOTY contender and retro done right.

Why Not seemed too simple when it released, even to me, a person who likes songs solely based on a cool drop

But looking back, it's actually a solid song

• Ptt and hula hoops, without question :siptear:

Urgh hula hoop us such an underrated bop it never gets stale. Also the fact that the dance practice has more views than the mv says all you need to know lol

Idk much about loona’s bsides but color is a nice song also. That pre chorus is otherworldly :sadr:

• i love the songs in the OP. My favorite song from them is a b-side.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• I don’t remember Why Not. And is Star the one with the English version? I just remember I love that one too!! Thanks for reminding me of Star :finger-heart:

Yes, Star has an English version and one of the very few where I like the English version more than the Korean. Also, we can't forget about Flip That! God I love that song. It also has one of the most visually beautiful video's I've ever seen.

External Content www.youtube.com

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!