I almost cancelled ZB1's Jiwoong because of a weird dream I had last night

• I dreamt that he witnessed a twin being almost hit by a car. (I knew that this person was a twin because I saw their sibling being somewhere else)

And then he said something like "Twins are built differently. They are like different vehicles."

And I found it problematic.

Discriminating against twins.

Even though this sentence is nonsensical....

Later, someone made an AKP thread saying how they thought Jiwoong was so problematic, and I agreed with them. (not sure who that user was)

And was thinking "looks can be deceiving. You can be both good-looking and problematic."

And when I woke up, I was thinking "What the heck?"

But yup, dream me was being silly.

And lol dreams can be so random as heck.

and no, Jiwoong does not discriminate against twins.

I still like Jiwoong.

He's not cancelled.

Well... I'm excited for ZEROBASEONE's "In Bloom"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!