Hybe's financial report for 2022 and Q1 2023

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm so bored so I just read Hybe's financial report in 2022 and Q1 2023 for fun lol ^^

In 2022, BH, Pledis, and Belif doing good. BH is still the majority of their profit as always.

other sub-labels are at a loss include ADOR, Source, KOZ yeah training and debuting a new group gonna cost a lot of money.

In Q1 2023, only KOZ is still at a loss, others are doing good.

One thing I notice is how inefficient and overhead Source Music is.

They still have way more debts than their asset in 2023 (despite le sserafim successful cb in)

I'm not familiar with other subsidiaries though.

• Hybe Labels Japan is in the red because they just debuted &TEAM in December. My second ult group (&TEAM) is slowly growing but more global content and distribution would certainly help. Maybe their current Korean debut will have some effect. Luné have started using the tried and true method of calling or visiting our local retailers to ask them about carrying &TEAM albums. We're such a small fandom though, although, surprisingly, US fandom appears to be the second largest some sort of weird way.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!