5. Shuta Sueyoshi - SO-RE-NA (0) 0%
    6. FAKY - NEW AGE (0) 0%
    7. BLACK IRIS - METEOR (0) 0%
    8. ONE N' ONLY - L.O.C.A (1) 20%
    9. BananaLemon - Take a Pic (0) 0%
    10. E-girls - CINDERELLA FIT (0) 0%
    11. ORβIT - UNIVERSE (2) 40%
    12. HICO feat. Tomo - STRAWBERRY (0) 0%

I want to know the perspective of a KPop-stan here because I am trying to find something out. Mainly the thing is to see what your opinion on different JPop-dances are as a KPop-fan because I encountered a few people over the years who refused to belive that being a good dancer has nothing to do with the country someone comes from and not even with what music they dance to. Clearest point is: no mather what music you dance to and what country you are from, as long you nail your dance you are a good dancer, but it seems to bug a few people when the person dancing is not from KPop for whatever reason so I thought to drop a few dance videos in here and than let you choose in a poll which one you thought was the best one you saw.

If you like you can also leave a coment and tell me what you think about the dances. For this I am going to show you different dances of male and female groups aswell as of CO-ED and soloist-dances (with background dancers).

Have fun watching the dance-videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• From what I watched, my top three would be

1. E-girls ~ CINDERELLA Fit
    2. BXW ~ Candy
    3. OWV ~ Picky & Da-iCE - イチタスイチ

For me, each of these four songs really correlated the choreography with their songs tone/color the most.

OWV ~ Picky & Da-iCE - イチタスイチ gave me that practice dance vibes, something that a trainee might cover

BXW ~ Candy again, suited the songs tone with a light and popping dance (soft yet energetic)

E - girls ~ CINDERELLA Fit was definitely more of a choreography that would be used in a performance, making it top from the other three.

At least that is my perception :) 

<3:claps:

Thanks for sharing this :thumbup:

work in progress

Edited 2 times, last by Sara-M ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!