Doyouram reviews Queendom Puzzle ep. 3: "Their positions flipped"

• enjoy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I told everyone Bora wasn’t making it but that’s probably obvious

I also think she won't make it, as sad as it is since she's one of my top picks. The first episode was basically bait, MNET has no intention of having her in the debut lineup. She's small/cute and really doesn't fit girlcrush concepts, neither do her vocals tbh. Even as a Bora stan there's no way for me to say Kei didn't do better in SNAP. There's also the fact that she is somewhat on the older side for idols, I don't think they plan to include many older members. I can totally see Yeeun, Yeoreum and Jiwon in the lineup but MNET will probably try to exclude the rest.

The storyline and edits are taking a massive U-turn now and MNET will make sure she doesn't debut. They of course have a debut song ready already for the group already and I'm guessing it's more on the girlcrush side, just going by which members are getting god tier edits and are obvious MNET picks (Hwiseo, Nana). I'm not complaining.. everyone seems to want Nana to debut, including MNET :froghype:

• I also think she won't make it, as sad as it is since she's one of my top picks. The first episode was basically bait, MNET has no intention of having her in the debut lineup. She's small/cute and really doesn't fit girlcrush concepts, neither do her vocals tbh. Even as a Bora stan there's no way for me to say Kei didn't do better in SNAP. There's also the fact that she is somewhat on the older side for idols, I don't think they plan to include many older members. I can totally see Yeeun, Yeoreum and Jiwon in the lineup but MNET will probably try to exclude the rest.

The storyline and edits are taking a massive U-turn now and MNET will make sure she doesn't debut. They of course have a debut song ready already for the group already and I'm guessing it's more on the girlcrush side, just going by which members are getting god tier edits and are obvious MNET picks (Hwiseo, Nana). I'm not complaining.. everyone seems to want Nana to debut, including MNET :froghype:

Bora messed by dropping hwiseo and making her cry. Hwiseo took her revenge by not only defeating bora's pick team but also by becoming mvp and assign a shitty song to bora that neither bora nor anybody else really wanted. Bora became humiliated and helpless. She must have been regretting dropping hiwseo.

• Bora messed by dropping hwiseo and making her cry. Hwiseo took her revenge by not only defeating bora's pick team but also by becoming mvp and assign a shitty song to bora that neither bora nor anybody else really wanted. Bora became humiliated and helpless. She must have been regretting dropping hiwseo.

I mean can you really hold THAT specifically against her, she's forced to drop SOMEONE. I do get it though, it in no way made her appear positively on the show but did she really have any choice. Basically MNET set her up to fail no matter what she does. Maybe they knowingly put her at #1 in the first round just to set her up for this, nothing would surprise me when it's MNET.

It also made people sympathize heavily with Hwiseo, especially after she got the MVP in the end. People love this kind of underdog story. Even I'm rooting for Hwiseo now and she wasn't even on my radar before. Literally being brainwashed by MNET. It's good for the group if she does debut, she's exactly the type of idol that becomes a popular stan attractor nowadays.

• bartkun what's your opinion on hwiseo ending bora.

I don't know

I mean I'm a fan of Hwiseo's talent

but in same time Bora said it on camera "I wanted to perform with Riina"

so in my mind she made a decision to pick one member from that specific team

that was the same with Jiwon she has chosen members of Weekly that she wanted to have in her team

no philosophy in it, for one it worked, for other it didn't

overall in my opinion Hwiseo's vocal color suits more concepts well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!