Did flower got wasted on jisoo?

• it is song that is so soothing it can be use as functional without any change.

the perfect song for Korean stressed way of life. It is still charting really well there.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Jisoo's voice is normally husky. Also, there are different singing techniques that may seem weird to some people. Also, companies would just autotune their voices anyways..

No I agree, I love her husky voice - that's part of why she's my ult bias. I'm just acknowledging the few parts I think some people may find grating, even though I honestly think she sounded good throughout all of it. Plus the falsetto and head voice parts in the pre-chorus were *chef's kiss*.

yeah she might not be the best vocalist but I was watching some vocal reactors and they liked her falsetto she tried something different ( since born pink actually like in the happiest girl)

also the parts people think she struggles is more like a cry compression. I don't know the terminology but someone explained it when they were reacting to her. it's an effect at least for this song I know she might struggle for songs that are too high but this one isn't super high so it's intentional.

Oh that may be true. I thought it sounded fine but I did notice others picking at that one part quite a bit to try to justify why she shouldn't have gotten a solo entirely lmao. :skull:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!