AGAIN..THIS HAPPENED AGAIN

• Yes I got baited. Doesn't mean I can't express my disappointment after finding out what it was about. For real, a 2018 song by DIA? How is it relevant today. You're three years late.

girl this wasnt even brought to my attention until a kpop fan said sum about it today- its relevant bc of charli xcx

• yeah it still amazes me how kpop idols are treated...they deadass slaves but besides that i completely agree...and the fun y thing is...im not gonna say why they stopped giving credit bc someone gonna be mad and it wont be me...but do you understand what im trying to say- :nervousk:

Lol yea let's not make people mad, I need to behave as I am the mama bear and try to maintain my cool but some of the companies are truly trash now that they got super big and some were trash to begin with. We are not gonna even touch Seungri wearing a chief's headdress for Bang x3 cause "it made him feel powerful" as much as I am sure I can. I will say the Natives in my family love Dreamcatcher for how respectful they are of the culture they used for their earlier music and still incorporate into their album covers. I just wish companies would not be so blatant in their stuff sometimes. I will always appreciate the ones who do give full credit constantly like BigHit, Happy Face, PNation, Some Parts of YG, Woolim, and Starship, as they know they do not have to with how the culture is built but they still do.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

• Lol yea let's not make people mad, I need to behave as I am the mama bear and try to maintain my cool but some of the companies are truly trash now that they got super big and some were trash to begin with. We are not gonna even touch Seungri wearing a chief's headdress for Bang x3 cause "it made him feel powerful" as much as I am sure I can. I will say the Natives in my family love Dreamcatcher for how respectful they are of the culture they used for their earlier music and still incorporate into their album covers. I just wish companies would not be so blatant in their stuff sometimes. I will always appreciate the ones who do give full credit constantly like BigHit, Happy Face, PNation, Some Parts of YG, Woolim, and Starship, as they know they do not have to with how the culture is built but they still do.

yeah and then when you call out their...”stuff” it becoms an issue and all the sudden everyone is on your ass ya’know

...parts the industry are very one sided and it shows but i honestly need to see the day when kpop fans realize their favs need black ppl to step on....and ima leave that as that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!