Stage setup for SHINee's concert is kinda of a mess

• Too many standing area when your fandom is old with knee problem :holding-back-tears:

2nd and 3rd floor sold out first then the first floor ;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was planning to fly to Korea for the concert but I didn't get tickets :(

So many ifans are flying to sk

I really hope there will be more concerts this year

Try your luck for Tokyo dome if they do one, it could be easier to get tickets and Japanese fans are really nice will help you

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!