MAMAMOO group comeback was disappoitning.

• I was excited for MAMAMOO to come together after their hiatus and show the world their newfound vigor. MAMAMOO went nearly a year without a group comeback due to all the members focusing on their activities and promotions. But "Travel" was pretty disappointing, and while Aya is a good song, it's not title track material. No wonder K-fans selected Dingga to be the title track when they heard the album early. I'm more of a casual fan of MAMAMO so correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed like we didn't receive as much group content this comeback?

The stages were limited, with hardly any variety or interview activities. It also seemed like the girls went back to promoting Dingga solely. They didn't seem as omnipresent as they normally are for a comeback. Speaking of Aya, It's digital performance was pretty astonishing. For reference, Allkpop deemed "flops" like ZZB, UU, OMG, and Ice Cream charted higher and will probably have more Gaon index points when it's all said and done. I'm not trying to make comparisons, but MAMAOO are digital queens, so for their title track to be their lowest peaking title after a year-long hiatus was shocking. At least Dingga did well, and the album is their best selling yet. But overall, this comeback felt pretty lackluster to me. ?( Seems like more effort and time went into their solo promotions than group content

♥ My Love Is like Water ♥

311affc808fe8b84b748ffc0ba9642c4df6edb5b.gifvb8efbd7a179cbb92409a6f72934b5f19878bbc3e.gifvfb085854c6994cd9cf7d1e021583a8869dbf35d3.gifv525f540e2c36dad00d209964a89dc1f2f31c3627.gifv

Edited 3 times, last by bxyno ().

• Travel is really good.

The stages were limited, with hardly any variety or interview activities.

They participated to tv show:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They're a 7-year group...they're not going to be promoting the song for long or go on long variety shows if they don't feel like it....also considering it dropped near the end of the year, they were more focused on year-end stages instead of performing the title song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!