Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral cost approximately $200 million

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Queen Elizabeth II: Funeral and 10 days of mourning cost government £162m
    The priority was that events up to and including the funeral ran "smoothly", the Treasury said.
    www.bbc.com

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I mean it was also sorta of a tourist and publicity affair and probably made alot of money too

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This alongside how much good ole Charlie’s coronation costed them I honestly don’t understand how Brits haven’t started full on rioting yet

God why.

• This alongside how much good ole Charlie’s coronation costed them I honestly don’t understand how Brits haven’t started full on rioting yet

monarchists always confuse me so much, how are they this brainwashed

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Wow, that's a staggering amount. It's interesting how differently people approach funerals. When my grandfather passed, we focused on simplicity and personal touches rather than extravagance. It felt more intimate and true to his character.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!