MNet posts official photos and clips of revealed Queendom Puzzle participants

• Here they are

purki.jpgyeo.jpgyee.jpgsang.jpgriina.jpgchaerin.jpgbora.jpgwooy.jpgsoeun.jpgnana.jpgjiwoo.jpgjiwon.jpgjihan.jpg

clips are here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by bartkun ().

• I'm quite sad seeing Bora here. Nothing works for her.

it's a bit double edged sword

because her participation in GP999, Girls Re:Verse, and now in Queendom Puzzle brings her more attention than her group comebacks...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's a bit double edged sword

because her participation in GP999, Girls Re:Verse, and now in Queendom Puzzle brings her more attention than her group comebacks...

That's why I said that. The attention she get didn't translate really well anywhere. This is the opposite of Chaeyeon.

• Yuki reminds me of someone else in this photo and not me thinking second photo was Karina while I was scrolling really fast

she reminds you of Mina? ;-)

as for Yeoreum she was multiple times compared to Karina

• That's why I said that. The attention she get didn't translate really well anywhere. This is the opposite of Chaeyeon.

that's the fault of agency tho

they doesn't seem to know what kind of song they should give to Cherry Bullet and how to promote them well in Seoul's streets/shopping malls to attract people

some groups have posters, commercials, info, even parts of MV displayed on screens, yet I don't think it ever happened with Cherry Bullet

• she reminds you of Mina? ;-)

as for Yeoreum she was multiple times compared to Karina

Bona, she reminds me of Bona, I just remembered (she doesn't look like any Mina I know)

269759-purki-jpg

WJSN Bona Reveals She Was Stalked Home by a Man During Middle School |  KpopStarz

Bona (보나) - MyDramaList

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• oh yeah that's right

the pose, hand, hairstyle, make up kind of reminded me of TWICE's Mina, this is why I pointed it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!