Queendom Puzzle(and majority of survivals) rant

• I am so fucking sick and tired with rookies who just debuted being pushed onto these shows. This is such an obvious promotion tactic. Why the hell are Triple S, Hikey members there? TripleS didn't even properly debut. Like these shoes are good for 2-3 years or older groups who haven't had their breakthrough moment not just right out of the debut idols. So fucking stupid.

• This might work for tripleS bc not all the members promote at the same time

HOWEVER Hi-Key should have gone for a group comeback to utilize the hype they earned from their last song.

Do companies not learn from what happened to Brave Girls or Kepler after the queendom2?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly, there aren’t a lot of big enough names attached to qp to really gain hype or great ratings so idk. With these shows declining in interest, It’s a bit more pointless than it used to be… I hope it does work out though.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• It does suck that these groups are inevitably making their own activities a second priority by going here but at the same time I can completely understand why the companies are sending them. It's a huge opportunity to gain more attention that would be impossible for them to do through their own activities.

Honestly, there aren’t a lot of big enough names attached to qp to really gain hype or great ratings so idk. With these shows declining in interest, It’s a bit more pointless than it used to be… I hope it does work out though.

This is a good point, who knows if this will do well. MNET shows have been flopping left and right lately. Some of these groups are nugu to the point where they are winning big just by appearing no matter what the outcome, eg. Hi-Key.

• I do agree these rookies on this type of survival show don't make sense because the whole purpose of queendom is to see who's the best of the best performers and to be that an idol needs years of experience under their belt.

Companies have been sending their groups to Queendom as way to propels their popularity because they think because it worked for G-idle and Omg it might work for their groups

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!