i can't find my book that i bought from the book fair

• i spent over $40 buying people books at my school's book fair even though i told my mom that i would just buy things for 3 friends (it ended up being like 5). ik my mom won't really mind, just a bit of scolding, but what worries me the most is the book. I left it on the counter while i was struggling to count money and then when i came back it wasn't there anymore. i didn't realize until after i left the library. i literally spent the last 2 hours asking my friends if they saw it and they said no, but when i went to my best friend she said that this other person (that i also bought a book for) might've taken it. I'm worried and had a mini panic attack in the middle of band (but silently) and my hands are shaking so much. i emailed my librarian and she hasn't replied yet but I'll go see her after i finish my work.

i also didn't eat lunch either cause when i went to find it, it was missing...

sleep

a

winter

bear

• Hope you are able to recover it!

I FOUND IT

it was on the shelf in the book fair

i like looking in between the gap to stare at people and scare them but when i looked in i saw it

the sad thing is i 1.) spent over 40 dollars worth of books and 2.) i created way too much trouble for the librarian who questioned my friends probably making them not trust her

at least i got to miss a lot of class alkfjalsdkjf

sleep

a

winter

bear

• I FOUND IT

it was on the shelf in the book fair

i like looking in between the gap to stare at people and scare them but when i looked in i saw it

the sad thing is i 1.) spent over 40 dollars worth of books and 2.) i created way too much trouble for the librarian who questioned my friends probably making them not trust her

at least i got to miss a lot of class alkfjalsdkjf

Oh well, at least you found it! And you got to miss a lot of class, lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!