what would you do in this situation?

• Imagine that you had been in the cinema watching this one movie.

And then the next week, your crush comes over to you and asks if you want to go to the cinema with them, and then you find out that they are planning on watching that one movie that you had watched.

well... this is based on some story, where a boy told his psychologist (or something like that) that this one girl asked him if he wanted to watch that one movie with her, but he said no because he had seen that movie.

And when the psychologist asked if she was pretty, he said yes and then he regretted saying no to that girl.

I guess that in that situation, if it was a movie that I would refuse to rewatch, I would maybe have asked if we could watch a different movie together, or maybe go on a different kind of date.

• If I really like them Id say yes and ask to get food after dinner so we will have sth to talk about

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also depends on the movie? Because there are movies that are worth to watch multiple times.

And actually, watching that movie for one more time isn't a problem? Adding the fact that you'll watch it together now, so you might had a different experience.

Unless that movie is awfully bad/boring then I will refuse to watch it again. (I'll just take my partner to the cinema, and let them watch it by themselves, while I indulging myself to the nearest bookstore or game stop)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!