[Theqoo] Knetz reaction to Baekhyun and his 8 years old fan on today's kyoong party

• During Baekhyun's birthday party today, an 8 year old fan came with her mom but were sited in different rows.

At the end of the party, Baekhyun randomly said he wishes to gift his XL (80cm) Teolaegi doll he had with him all day.

The winner was going to be chosen randomly but the fans shouted "The baby!!".

Baekhyun heard them and personally went down the audience and gave the child his XL Teolaegi (today is children day in Korea).

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FvXmSCxXgAUy_xF?format=jpg

c

a closeup of Baekhyun and Teolaegi before he gave it away:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[Theqoo] Knetz reaction on Baekhyun and his 8 years old fan situation on today's kyoong party (Popular post with 230+ comments still counting)

- The princess came to meet the prince.

- The fans asked him to give it to the little girl, y'all doing a great job.

- The fans are warm hearted, if you're a fan, it's obvious you want to have it but it's pretty of them to ask him to give it to the little girl.

- Little princess, happy children's day. I hope you will always only meet a heart warming day like today.

- The little girl got the best children's day ever.

- The fans are also kind.

- Wow it's so cute.

- I hope today is gonna be the best children's day for the princess.

- The little girl is so cute and the fans are so warm hearted. It's the best present on the children's day.

- The little girl must've felt so happy today, i hope you're gonna remember this memory for a long time.

- I hope everyone spent a happy children's day.

source

Baekhyun's OST "Hello": Spotify - Apple Music - Deezer - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe -

External Content www.youtube.com

ExoLTaglist

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!