[instiz] HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOU WERE HAVING YOUR FIRST KISS WITH YOUR S/O AND HE ASKED "CAN I TOUCH YOUR BRE*ST?"

• AVvXsEhC5xdWG7aAwsFvoLfR3Qpkfq-Gqc0NKZ4RMTghOyrgx28sL2UL7ZqnAAqv8mAjaL6NwPuP4hS-GJ1-20enxJGTMC4XB-vWj8ErhP3grWwJ28M3Je481oYPVboCoPRc1iHLLE7rajdGi_KI9JbjwRxNqZVMMEUXkjNOBuALrSoa0pTTiuon-h9AHNho=s16000

This just happened to me today

original post: here

1. I'll tell him no

2. I'd freaking hate it

3. So what did you do?

4. If it's the first kiss of your life, I'd hate it, if it's just the first kiss with anyone else, it'd be freaking good

5. It's nice that he's asking you, but if it's only your first kiss, it's a bit...

6. I'd be so shocked I'd break up right away

7. It's kind of a turn off

8. There's nothing to touch though..

9. How old are you guys ?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find it cute that he's asking you

10. I'm a guy and even I'd find it burdensome to ask in a first kiss... There are unexpectedly a lot of girls ok with it here...ㅋㅋㅋ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!