[BTS CONTENT] Why are there so many Jungkook AI videos singing other artists songs gaining millions of views on Tik Tok????????

Ummm, Tik Tok ami??

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jasmine_Waters

Changed the title of the thread from “[BTS CONTENT] Why are there so many Jungkook AI videos singing other artists gaining millions of views on Tik Tok????????” to “[BTS CONTENT] Why are there so many Jungkook AI videos singing other artists songs gaining millions of views on Tik Tok????????”.
  • Ai singers are kinda scary because it's very easy for them to learn a persons voice just off a few seconds of talking. But in this case with Jungkook it has millions of hours of his voice to train on from speaking to random sound effects to singing. It's not hard for these systems including the more complex and expensive one's that can mimic human speech patterns to a T to be able to copy his voice to the point you couldn't tell it wasn't him. Eventually that will come up and technically people wouldn't need their idols because with the push of a button i can make my favorite idol sing anything I wanted.

I remember hearing about Microsoft using something similar that also recorded and learned everything from a person's phone and texts and social media to build a profile and talk to you and build up enough personality to pass as the person it was supposed be designed for people who died so the survivors could get some level of closure

• But seriously this evolution is scary. I totally understand why actors and script writers are striking in the US. Who gives you the right to steal your voice to use it for whatever?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!