[BTS CONTENT] We don't give J-Hope enough credit for showing out and selling out at Lollapalooza

• I really really loved hobipalooza, but he didnt have 100k people watching him. Just like bp didnt have 125k ppl watching them since it's coachella's capacity and there were other concerts going on (+ it didnt sell out unlike lollapalooza).

He was the reason for the majority of the people at Hobipalooza that day. He was the reason why that day sold out. The 1 million in sales didn’t come from nowhere. BTS has the data to backup these claims. I can’t say that for most of kpop and yet only BTS gets called out all the time for this while other kpop groups get away with blatant lies and media play. This obsession by kpop fans is frankly disgusting.

• No hate to anyone else and it's impossible to get a crowd count for a festival show because people are moving around too much but it was very clear Hobi completely dominated his night at Lolla. You could see it on every level, from the crowd volume and movement and lightsticks. You didn't need to watch several different cams to get an assessment of the crowd response. It was very obvious.

In fact he dominated the whole Lolla weekend --- the fandom presence was unmistakable and being reported on by the news.

• I still won't forget Nicki liking this lol

Or being so impressed as a non-fan just doing his job lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No hate to anyone else and it's impossible to get a crowd count for a festival show because people are moving around too much but it was very clear Hobi completely dominated his night at Lolla. You could see it on every level, from the crowd volume and movement and lightsticks. You didn't need to watch several different cams to get an assessment of the crowd response. It was very obvious.

In fact he dominated the whole Lolla weekend --- the fandom presence was unmistakable and being reported on by the news.

he had a great crowd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!