Watch Beef on netflix

• I just started today. This show is American; and yes finally shows about different Asian Americans! There are Korean Americans, Japanese Americans, Vietnamese Americans, and Chinese Americans all in one show

It’s an intense ride immediately from the get go! I feel for both characters immediately and phew sooooo many layers of pressure, repression, and emotions. Both are struggling and are at the lowest points

Edited 2 times, last by Yinye ().

• I just finished the show and it's amazing. How I laughed sooooo hard at the crows at the beginning of the last episode and have so many thoughts. It's been hours and yet I am still thinking about the show and the last episode. Bravo to the accurate representation of Asian Americans - it hit me hard since I am the same age group as Danny and Amy and a child of Asian immigrants in the US - and the issues that always get overlooked: the generational traumas, the repressed emotions, and all the toxic drama and my favorite: the shady relative when talking about Asian Americans. Oh the 90's soundtrack was incredible ~ the car scene with Bjork had be laughing soooooo hard

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!