Good luck to ARMYS trying for Bangkok dates

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:emotionalpepe:

• I am just annoyed that they asked for the ARMY code after the queue when it should have been the first requirement to weed out all the non-fans, because there were plenty of those too. I waited for like 1 hour 30+ mins and for nothing. Nevertheless, I am happy for the true ARMY that got tickets.

On Thai Twitter, lots of scams and ppl trying to resale tickets when it shouldn’t be possible.

• On Thai Twitter, lots of scams and ppl trying to resale tickets when it shouldn’t be possible.

Is it not staggered by day like in jakarta? Oh now i’m scared for sg

i really wish the asian leg of any bts tours just pull a raffle like japan one, at least that way we can make sure it’s army only and no one presale ID get ticket twice

• Is it not staggered by day like in jakarta? Oh now i’m scared for sg

i really wish the asian leg of any bts tours just pull a raffle like japan one, at least that way we can make sure it’s army only and no one presale ID get ticket twice

Today was suppose to be ARMY presale but we had scalpers and non-fans getting in because the ARMY code was not required before getting a a queue. What was the point of the preregistration then? Ugh..

Tomorrow is general sale but there isn’t anything left…unless there was some withholding.

I def 1000% agree that the most fair and less stressful way is the Japanese raffle system.

• more of this for all of us soon

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Today was suppose to be ARMY presale but we had scalpers and non-fans getting in because the ARMY code was not required before getting a a queue. What was the point of the preregistration then? Ugh..

Tomorrow is general sale but there isn’t anything left…unless there was some withholding.

ew i guess that’s a concern everywhere, that’s exactly how platinum ticket in US happened

Well, good luck for tomorrow or i hope you will find some nice army withheld some tickets against scalpers 💜💜

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!