Kakao launches effort to control 40% of SME & HYBE plots response as a bidding war seems underway

• Never thought SM would be worth that much.

I want all my favs to leave that circus.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• At this point hybe could be getting into more debt to buy shares at a premium only for a bunch of SM acts to abandon ship and not renew their contracts. It's insane to me that this is being done when majority of the acts there have contracts up for renewal this year or 2024. I'd say they should sell LSM shares to Kakao and bow out.

• At this point hybe could be getting into more debt to buy shares at a premium only for a bunch of SM acts to abandon ship and not renew their contracts. It's insane to me that this is being done when majority of the acts there have contracts up for renewal this year or 2024. I'd say they should sell LSM shares to Kakao and bow out.

I think few SM acts will want to treat the person on your avatar as their superior since she is likely to exercise her supremacy over the acts of the company she fought so ferociously for the last 13 years, so some of them will strike on their own.

Hybe is really betting on taking all SM groups to the next level, which they will have to do as many of them are no longer on their first contract, which means they get paid more money than your recent debut group would.

More important, LSM really needs he's lunch money.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!