i have a confession...I Cried Yesterday Over My Bias Receiving Too Much Attention Online..

• ( this post is for laughing and judging purposes. so calling me names and looking confused while reading this, is the goal, which is why im DECIDING MYSELF to post this lol)

So I was on Twitter yesterday night, and I ended up seeing a post on my timeline of Q from THE BOYZ, who real name is Changmin.

He was dancing kinda sensual, and in general was look sooo attractive.

As I went to the quotes, I was seeing a lot of girls commenting, saying how sexy he looked and how they want him so bad.... I couldn't take it.

So I clicked off, and went to another post, where he was looking fine asf, and the qrts was filled with these rats...just tryna get to him.....I almost passed out.

These the 2 videos I'm talking about :

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I literally started tearing up, and in the end full on crying, saying out loud as I'm looking at my screen "stop looking at him pleaseee!!!" "I can't do thiss" "please stooppp!!".

In the end I ended up clicking off of Twitter and listening to some TXT lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!