ARMY's, how are we feeling about being less than two days away from the grammy's?

• Army,

I am here to say some few points.

1. Namjoon has said, "We win Grammy or not, we won our Army's heart. This is the most important thing for us".

Don't get mad if BTS won't win. There is always next. BTS & Army never got handed anything on Silver plate since starting. The thing that needed was continuous blood, Sweat & tears. So, we will keep streaming, buying BTS's songs & loving them.

And If we win, open victory drinks. I will celebrate it with Coca cola & baby army should also do the same.

2. I have saw many prediction even the forbe one. On Every place...

Should win:Dynamite.

Will win: other nominees.

At this point, none is ignorant about the xenophobia Grammy has. If it was not, Dynamite throned should spot but disappear in will spot- the thing ought not to be like this.

So let's enjoy the happiness of BTS no matter what the future is.

3. Many people has already started humping over Grammy. Like some users of AKP, let not make it too obvious. The rules of airing some part & not airing some part is not miracally happening this year. It has been happening for years. Keep your cheap obsession to yourself.

Losers focuses on winners. Winner focuses on winning. Let's ignore them.

AKP won't measure worth of someone for speaking about something he is not capable of. And the mods are ridiculously absurd.

2019:Award presenter & nomination for album's cover.

2020: Collab stage.

2021: Main nomination, solo performance & "?"

If the "?" mark don't take place on this year. It will obviously take place on 2022.

"Success tastes sweater than sweat when it is gained by stepping on stairs not on elevator"

Borhae.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Only 55 hours are left.

• You only told the truth, akp will NEVER measure our boys success and losers focus on the winners, always. We never had anything handed to us on a plate, BTS worked for it and reached where they are today through their hard work. I'm really proud of them. the count down begins before we see thier stage, 55 hours left now.

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• Official Post

I know but still, I have way to much hope :waterr:

I'm probably going to be a clown if they don't win, I've never payed attention to grammy's before they were nominated as well, So that's probably one of the reason's I have so much hope :waterr: and let's be clowns together :pepe-clown-gear:

They really do deserve it, 2020 was their best year so far, they sold the highest album sales for a korean artist with mots7, they broke billboard charts with queen dyna, they went from 80 million veiws to 100m views in youtube which is massaive growth ,dynamite is as masinstream as it gets I mean it's played everywhere and is dropped in shows, and more, but from what I heard the grammy's are racist so even though I have alot of hope I'm scared that they won't get it as well, but all in all the performance is what matters for now, I'm really looking forward to it. :pepelove1:

and yes being nominated is enough, No other artist has gone this far. I'm really proud of them.

I may stay away and not watch it live. I'm getting anxious from now. I can't imagine what will happen to me tomorrow.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!