Can we talk about her vocals?

• She fking slayed this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Shes the only one I have my eyes on in the performances tbh.

Only think I dislike about their performances are the cheap outfits honestly.

She's certainly a captivating performer!

Honestly, I can forgive them for that considering the state of their group prior to this and also the kind of rushed return to the stage. It takes months to plan an entire comeback from concept to finished product, so it makes sense they pulled something together that fit the vibe, but was quick to get together.

Buddy InSomnia Neverland Miracle MooMoo

<3 2021 = 10 Years of Kpop <3

giphy.gif

• She's certainly a captivating performer!

Honestly, I can forgive them for that considering the state of their group prior to this and also the kind of rushed return to the stage. It takes months to plan an entire comeback from concept to finished product, so it makes sense they pulled something together that fit the vibe, but was quick to get together.

The company should still spend a bit they deserve it but your right I guess.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I saw this and my jaw dropped. I have never seen anyone sing like this on a music show interview.

• External Content youtu.be

I saw this and my jaw dropped. I have never seen anyone sing like this on a music show interview.

Omg right? What makes it so good is that she sound so confident like she knows she's fking badass

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!