Blinks- Were you satisfied with Chaennie’s solos, and what are your hopes for Lisoo?

• Personally, I think SOLO and OTG really suited Jennie and Rosé. Initially with both songs I was slightly disappointed with the beat drops, but they grew on me. I like that the solos are so different and are tailored to suit their different styles. OTG really showed off Rosé’s vocals and SOLO had a great mixture of rap and vocals that suited Jennie. Did they live up to your expectations?

For Lisa, I am hoping for a hip hop track with a strong beat for both rapping and vocals, and a killer dance break. I would love something like Good Boy by GD and Taeyang. She would also do well with something more sexy and atmospheric.

For Jisoo, I would like a slow song that allows her to show off her beautiful, husky voice, or something like Clarity, which really suited her.

What kind of style would you guy like to see from them?

• BlinkNation

Changed the title of the thread from “Blinks, were you satisfied with Chaennie’s solos and what are your hopes for Lisoo?” to “Blinks- Were you satisfied with Chaennie’s solos, and what are your hopes for Lisoo?”.
  • Lisa will have a very intense beat song with hardcore choreo. I imagine something like what you waiting for (not somi one, Rtee x Anda one)

For jisoo, probably something like Kiss by Dara. Sweet but very pop and catchy, easy to sing. I can imagine her having ballad in her album, cause her deep voice is very good for ballad too.

I actually imagined Rosé to have song similar to Just Dance (Mixnine) cause that kind of vibe suit her so much. And im glad she really going down that vibe though more toned down with OTG

• I'm certainly not satisfied(I like gone alot though) as they got too little tracks to truly show their potential but they both did great, though I'll like to hear another Jennie song since I wasn't a fan of Solo.

Lisa I expect some safe "hip hop" or Edm track from YGE/Teddy but I hope not. I would like hearing her in a "HipHop"/RnB mix type of track(something like Tinashe's "C'est la vie"/"Company" or Rihanna's "Desperado"/"Needed Me" or Doja's "Streets") ultimately I wish she gets 2 or 3 songs to really show herself.

Jisoo I'm not really sure what to expect, I'll like a Ballad or RnB track or a pop track co-written by Dua if she can pull it off for her but hopefully she also gets 2 or 3 songs.

• For Lisa's I think her perfect solo would be hip-hop style with a Thai twist, bringing in SEA culture or music a little bit. And maybe also a track with one of YG's male rappers to add Korean appeal? I think Lisa and Bobby could have a killer collab.

And for Jisoo I wonder if the Snowdrop OST is up for grabs... Her solo will almost definitely be in Korean and Koreans love ballads and love songs so that could be a great start for her.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!