Why do non-blinks always complain

• Trolls like attention. If they genuinely wanted to share their opinions in a reasonable way, they'd just reply to the existing thread. Instead they make a bunch of threads with insults to get as many people riled up as possible. The best you can do is ignore them and let the threads die a quick death instead of entertaining each one and arguing over nothing.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• ellenote

Changed the title of the thread from “Why do non-blinks ways complain” to “Why do non-blinks always complain”.
  • What I've learnt about kpop is that unbiased opinion is pure rarity. Non-fans are as much biased as actual fans. The only thing that really matters is YOUR opinion and what YOU think about the song. If you genuinely like the song, don't let anyone else influence your perception.

U5PXJsA9.png?0511
    BLΛƆKPIИK
    - Jisoo - Jennie - Rosé - Lisa - OT4

• What's most important is that she's killing it on her SOLO debut. You can keep nitpicking this or that, but the truth is, NO ONES CARES.

She's getting a lot of support from the majority of people that like it, and that's all that matters.

• Funny that these non fans are always the first in line to complain.. as if they listen to blackpink or rosé songs. The success of the girls are undeniable, antis just wish that it should be their unnies or noonas.

I totally agree with OP...

Now lets stream On the ground and Gone :-)

• So you have to be a fan of someone to give your opinion? The fuck kinda logic is this

:pepewhat:

I think the point OP is trying to make is those that arent her fan can stop with their fake concern and no need to post a thread to voice their opinion. There is a thread that ask for opinion on the song but instead all those non fans are starting X numbers of thread stating their dislike, the song is meh, disappointing (when they werent expecting anything in the first place lmao)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!