#1 On The Billboard 200 Chart For TXT Is Solidified

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• I feel proud!

Also we're trying to shoot for a Hot 100 entry, it's looking very close. right now they're at 3.1M filtered streams after 4 days from just youtube and spotify, no word from Pandora, Apple Music, Deezer or Soundcloud yet. Sales have to make up the difference but it will be very close.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I feel proud!

Also we're trying to shoot for a Hot 100 entry, it's looking very close. right now they're at 3.1M filtered streams after 4 days from just youtube and spotify, no word from Pandora, Apple Music, Deezer or Soundcloud yet. Sales have to make up the difference but it will be very close.

How close do you think??

Like what number do you think we could get??

If I had to pick a placement for the Hot 100, I'll say we have a real chance to chart between #100-#97, which would still be good, cuz at least they'll be able to make it on there lol.

Nobody can talk crap either because so many fandoms would love for their fav to even be number 100 on the Billboard chart.

Heck even NewJeans FIRST entry was only "Ditto" and it placed #96 on the Hot 100, while "OMG" was predicted to chart at #100, but it didn't make it on the chart till the next week later, and it charted at #91.

Edited 3 times, last by AEIBOOGIE ().

• I'm hoping they get to like #99. Honestly, making it would be absolutely huge. They would get the BB200 #1 and a simultaneous Hot 100 entry, which is something only BP and BTS have to their names in the US (Newjeans would also have it if OMG wasn't a single album ineligible for BB200).

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!