BLACKPINK with the first lady of France, Roger Federer and Shutdown (orchestral version) sneak peek

• tw: Brigitte Macron

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am living for whatever the hell Rosie is wearing, dk what it is but she is slaying it

edit: also below there is a Lisa picture with the legend Roger Federer, and an sneak peek of the rehearsal of the charity ball

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• chilean-stan1

Changed the title of the thread from “BLACKPINK with the first lady of France” to “BLACKPINK with the first lady of France, Roger Federer and Shutdown (orchestral version) sneak peek”.
  • Anyways, this is going to be so fuckin amazing

• I will get out of your dumpster of a thread if you promise not to snoop around on any of my immaculate threads ever again. No matter how tempting. Deal?

Your thread are as shitty as your takes and I will enter them whenever you wanna be a dickhead about my girls. Now get lost

• Don’t you get that means I’ve already won? Continue getting mad

Lol, you really are exuding patheticness here. Why would I be mad? BP are literally about to give a fantastic performance and are doing huge events with very big people while on their biggest tour, your little stupid threads and comments ain't changing anything about it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!