TREASURE unveils new show "TREASURE World Map" premiering on January 26!

• Yes, something to look forward to during drought. :excited-bee:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

TeumeTaglist

• This is how I think a lot of people fell in love with TREASURE. People who weren't aware of them watched TMap saw their personalities and became fans.

Now what will be cool is if you've watched TMap since day 1, which was well before they debuted, now you get to see TMap while they tour and have become global stars selling out 55k seat arenas.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Cant wait to see it! <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!