"alien" TV series announced, first alien story to take place on Earth

• FmWqx6hXoAE3YX7?format=jpg&name=large

Noah Hawley’s FX ‘Alien’ Series Gearing Up For Production This Year – TCA
    Noah Hawley’s long awaited Alien series will finally begin shooting this year. “Noah is currently in production on the fifth season of Fargo but he’s in active…
    deadline.com

• wow that's cool I guess. I've watched these movies long time ago but I still like them, definitely wanna watch

while i felt that the last movie "covenant" was a little disappointing i think "alien" could work well as a series

"Prey" turned pretty well so hopefully it's the same this time

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• while i felt that the last movie "covenant" was a little disappointing i think "alien" could work well as a series

"Prey" turned pretty well so hopefully it's the same this time

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah maybe but the movie series is still epic and interesting so tv series also is a good idea, especially now when this genre is kind of more popular

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!