ASH ISLAND BADGE EVENT - SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

• 3ne I'm taking the shadow pic out. It is questionable. And I want to be fair. Sorry for the stress and inconvenience.

Also, I have to clarify. The reason why I was leaning towards keeping it was mainly for him looking at the camera and being mainly uncovered besides the shadow. I did think at the time it might have been "clear enough".

However, from past badge events, we have rejected lots of winking badges and badges where the artist was looking away from the camera in both angle + eyes. I'm not trying to make an exception at whim for myself just because. I was using past experience with badge events to determine what would fit according to the guidelines. These were rules I was most confident in and knew for sure would not be allowed.

Still though, I am unsure of the shadow badge and we have already rejected other badges here for being too covered, so I'll dump this one for the sake of consistency. I request that you be understanding and know that I am doing my best here to be fair as possible. It was not at all my intention to necessarily enforce rules inconsistently at whim. I appreciate you bringing it up and calling it into question because you're right about it being questionable. Again, I apologize for any stress and inconvenience.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Edited 5 times, last by bunnyviolet ().

• bunnyviolet

Changed the title of the thread from “ASH ISLAND BADGE EVENT - SUBMISSIONS OPEN FOR 72 HOURS” to “ASH ISLAND BADGE EVENT - SUBMISSIONS CLOSED”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!