Should YG admit that XG is their real girl group not Babymonster?

• YG denied that they are in YG but let’s be real, they have the YG rap styles, practice in YG rooms and music has a YG sound so they definitely are in YG. Their songs would be so much bigger if YG just admit it instead of debuting Babymonster.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

• Avex (XG's label) CEO said that he had a friend at YG sublabel, YGX. So his friend let him use YGX's building and dance studios for XG's early dance practice videos.

And people assumed there was a connection. But there isn't.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Avex (XG's label) CEO said that he had a friend at YG sublabel, YGX. So his friend let him use YGX's building and dance studios for XG's early dance practice videos.

And people assumed there was a connection. But there isn't.

there's centainly is . avex is where yg release all their japanese things
    there's a similiar case back in the day with uniq .
    everybody thought they're under yg.

uniq supposed to be a partnership between yg and Yuehua but it all scrapped and they just debut under yuehua.
    just like how WJSN is partnership between starship and yuehua.
    just like uniq, some of XG member are rumored to be yg trainee way before XG happened.

honestly yg dont have the best reputation when xg started . i dont think they want to wait until its all over.
    jus like how yg wait to release ygngg teaser until it's all over.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!