Yeah, Yena ain't smiley anymore, she is going for war

• It will be one January 16, 2023 and seems like she is going a bit gloomy and darker?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yeah but you know she is still in her early years so she will gonna try things out.

Plus it's a single album...

But yeah from the vibes of it maybe she gonna keep the rock instruments and maybe rolling on with Lxxk 2 U vibes?

That doesn't sound bad. Lxxk U suited her

I'm not against her mixing it up. Trying different styles for different comebacks isn't a problem. I just hope we'll get something like her first two comebacks again at some point.

• I think it's good for her to escape that cute image asap in her careers as a soloist. Her old concept is not really suitable in the long run especially when knetz loves ballad and trot songs a lot for their soloist. I think Yena knows well when smartphone didn't get as much hype as smiley when usually the next song after the successful one tends to do better because they hype is there. And I guess she knows that if she wanted to do a cute songs, she need to ft with someone like Bibi to tone down all the cutesy in the songs.

• I think it's good for her to escape that cute image asap in her careers as a soloist. Her old concept is not really suitable in the long run especially when knetz loves ballad and trot songs a lot for their soloist. I think Yena knows well when smartphone didn't get as much hype as smiley when usually the next song after the successful one tends to do better because they hype is there. And I guess she knows that if she wanted to do a cute songs, she need to ft with someone like Bibi to tone down all the cutesy in the songs.

That or I would say that she just happened to have a comeback in a Bloodbath month with twice bp snsd and the two hot rookies. So many attention are going for them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!