Do you have to stan a group to be able to mention their name?

• This. Also op you specifically wrote blinks lmaoo.

Perhaps I should do a karina vs jungkook on who’s the IT idol thread soon and write some bs justification and act “genuinely” curious. I mean how can it be a set up right if I’m curious? :wellr:

Exactly. So why is huening saying that I'm inserting blinks into everything? Y'all are the ones sitting in every rookie group thread waiting to prove why Blackpink is the revolution. It's like you guys have Blackpink's achievements memorised. Imagine being so lame.

I don't get what you're referring but please do. Embarrass yourself.

The way you guys are proving me right.

• Exactly. So why is huening saying that I'm inserting blinks into everything? Y'all are the ones sitting in every rookie group thread waiting to prove why Blackpink is the revolution. It's like you guys have Blackpink's achievements memorised. Imagine being so lame.

I don't get what you're referring but please do. Embarrass yourself.

The way you guys are proving me right.

1. Speak about your few toxics first before starting the drama. Every fandom has their toxics. So don’t play comparison.

2. You don’t know the thread so obviously you lack the context. That’s the point I’m bringing, it’s obviously to set up a group’s fave.

3. And no your point isn’t proven. The point wasn’t even there in the first place and it’s an obvious call-out.

From your op, it’s obviously call-out thread. I’m not gaf on your future responses. Good luck.

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!