Best rookie girlgroup of this year for me

• Its fifty fifty

I was impressed by how their company invested them so much despite limited resources and such that

They have 4 songs so far and they all are very different, its obvious they went to show their diversity, which i like but at the same i wished they go for it in the long run instead at debut gave more cohesive album, but nevertheless i wont complain since i loved all the songs

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One thing i really love about them is that the vocalists vocals are just so mature & calming which I dont really find from current girlgroups. They are not bad performers too. I think they deserve more recognition.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!