PUTIN = TRASH FAILURE NATION (Russia) = UKRAINE WAR = (6 Part Story) ; 2022.12.16

• archive.today/LPFE6 .=. nytimes.com/rus-war-putin-facts

Eight Takeaways From The NYTimes Investigation Into PUTIN’s War ; 2022.12.17
    Secret Russian battle plans, intercepts, and interviews with Russian soldiers
    and Kremlin confidants revealed new details of how Vladimir Putin

botched his invasion of Ukraine ... (Loads Easier than Original NYT Article below)

archive.today/5CJJz .=. nytimes.com/rus-putin-war-failures-ukr

How PUTIN’s WAR in Ukraine Became a Catastrophe for Russia ; 2022.12.16

(Scroll Down) --> PUTIN (RU) = *DISGRACE* of Planet Earth ...

PUTIN (RU) + XI (PRChina) = *BUTT BUDDIES* = Tyrants Together Legacy ...:thumbdown:

Long Detailed Article (Photos) = Worth Reading.

(Note: Photos *might* take a little time duration to download).

Observation -->

I was *amused* that the *greedy* OLIGARCHS (Russia) felt as 'framed'

by PUTIN = Grouped them into a 'Photo Op' as the UKRAINE War began.

*** Begin Quote ***

Another (OLIGARCH) magnate recalled realizing — too late — that Mr. Putin was parading them in front of the television cameras, for all the world to see, for a carefully planned purpose ... The point was “specifically to tar everyone there,” he said, “to get everyone sanctioned” ... There was no going back (for OLIGARCHS) ... They, like the rest of Russia, were in this (UKRAINE War) with Mr. Putin now.

*** End Quote ***

Edited 20 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “PUTIN (RU) = TRASH FAILURE NATION = UKRAINE WAR (6 Part Story) ; 2022.12.16” to “PUTIN = TRASH FAILURE NATION (Russia) = UKRAINE WAR = (6 Part Story) ; 2022.12.16”.
  • very interesting read put together by them. It pretty much proves what I thought all along.

Putin went and lost the plot thinking he's the best there is.

Yet he forgot that dictators are always lied to, out of fear most of the time, out of spite the others.

His military robbed him blind and it shows in the results of his "special" move.

I say fuck 'em.

• (PUTIN / RU Military) <-- I say bleep 'em.

... The Article gives a *definite* idea of how *awful* that

the RUSSIA Military situation seems to be for 'common' RU soldiers.
    Who are often *forced* to serve in it.
    ... PUTIN is an OPEN *disgrace* to his *own* RU citizens ... And one *wonders*

if that PUTIN will eventually use tactical (small size) NUCLEAR WEAPONS

to try and 'turn it around' (UKRAINE War) for himself.

... I just *assume* that BIDEN and (USA Military) *MILLEY* already KNOW

how USA would respond to that (PUTIN = Nuclear Weapons Usage).

• forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=4098103

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

archive.today/LPFE6 .=. nytimes.com/rus-war-putin-facts

Eight Takeaways From The NYTimes Investigation Into PUTIN’s War ; 2022.12.17
    Secret Russian battle plans, intercepts, and interviews with Russian soldiers
    and Kremlin confidants revealed new details of how Vladimir Putin

botched his invasion of Ukraine ... (Loads Easier than Original NYT Article)

alexS <--

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!