Holy Shit!!!! Did Namjoon just spoil a secret Grammy performance??

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Holy Shit!!!! NDid Namjoon just spoil a secret Grammy performance??” to “Holy Shit!!!! Did Namjoon just spoil a secret Grammy performance??”.
  • It was SUGA not namjoon :pepe-comfy:

External Content twitter.com

• I think they are just talking abt nominated artists , They might not know who all r performing and all. Unlike last year where all their rehearsals were at the same venue . They met Ariana during grammy rehearsals .

Also i feel they know the result of the grammys for their nominations as their parts are prerecorded . The ones who are attending live in LA might know abt theirs on March 14th .

Evene BBMA's , AMA's their results were recorded earlier .

What do you all think ?

• new interview?

which one is this?

External Content youtu.be

• I think they are just talking abt nominated artists , They might not know who all r performing and all. Unlike last year where all their rehearsals were at the same venue . They met Ariana during grammy rehearsals .

Also i feel they know the result of the grammys for their nominations as their parts are prerecorded . The ones who are attending live in LA might know abt theirs on March 14th .

Evene BBMA's , AMA's their results were recorded earlier .

What do you all think ?

i also don't think they spoiled it; i doubt the official grammys youtube channel would have posted the video if it was a spoiler. i agree with you, i do believe they already know the results.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!