living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts, give me back my girlhood it was mine first

• I still don't have any favs personally, but I like songs like Maroon, Anti-Hero, You're on your own, kid...

Overall I prefer sad, athmosferic vibes, also glittery and pop, but not too happy lol. I'm more into the dark side.

i'm gonna assume you listened to all of Midnights including 3pm version.

limiting the amount of recs as to not overwhelm you. listen to em and get back to me ;-)

sad and/or atmospheric:

Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) (From The Vault) [Red TV]

Untouchable (Taylor's Version) [Fearless TV]

Don't You (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) [Fearless TV]

champagne problems [evermore]

'tis the damn season [evermore]

tolerate it [evermore]

exile [folklore]

my tears ricochet [folklore]

august [folkore]

glittery (maybe not necessarily pop for some of these, but def not too happy either):

willow [evermore]

gold rush [evermore]

mirrorball [folklore]

Cornelia Street [Lover]

Cruel Summer off of Lover is upbeat and happy-ish but one of the best songs in her entire discography and i would be an ass not to mention it. would add other Lover recs but refer to above statement hehe.

• Thanks! I will listen to them when I get my new headphones, since mine just broke today :angryr: And when I listen to new music I like using headphones since laptop sounds terrible and I don't want to have a bad experience. I will tell you when I listen to them :lover3:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!