Mamamoo : Summary of songs in 2022

• It's Sua's prechorus parts from Boca (at 0:51 and mostly 1:51). It's my favorite part from one of my favorite kpop song and mv

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What is your favorite Dreamcatcher song ?

SO CONFUSED BC THAT WAS ONE OF MY MOST STREAMED SONGS LAST YEAR. I JUST DIDN'T WATCH THE MV. DISCOVERED ON A SPOTIFY PLAYLIST.

THERES A SAD ONE I FORGET THE TITLE BUT SO GOOD. SOMETHING ABOUT A ROSE?

AND BECAUSE.

• SO CONFUSED BC THAT WAS ONE OF MY MOST STREAMED SONGS LAST YEAR. I JUST DIDN'T WATCH THE MV. DISCOVERED ON A SPOTIFY PLAYLIST.

THERES A SAD ONE I FORGET THE TITLE BUT SO GOOD. SOMETHING ABOUT A ROSE?

AND BECAUSE.

Rose Blue ?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Rose Blue ?

THAT'S THE ONE.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!