Is lipsync still acceptable if choreography is simple/easy or while singing ballad songs?

• I think it is highly inexcusable for those 2 cases. What about you?

Approved the thread.
  • :pepe-joy:

Lip sync during a ballad. How useless do you have to be if you can't even stand still without lip syncing.

• The most ridiculous thing in kpop is when idols lip sync to supposedly emotional/heartfelt ballads. But at this point kpop fans don't care as long as the idol in question is looking at "them". Ask SM fans, they know all about those types of performances. lol

• you guys expect too much from kpop and forget it's all about not looking like the avg joe and dancing decently or better

• Lipsync should never be acceptable

• The most ridiculous thing in kpop is when idols lip sync to supposedly emotional/heartfelt ballads. But at this point kpop fans don't care as long as the idol in question is looking at "them". Ask SM fans, they know all about those types of performances. lol

Your faves must be so boring the way SM is always brought up

• Your faves must be so boring the way SM is always brought up

lol the way SM stans get so defensive. Keep buying those albums tho, I'm sure you'll get the photocard you want soon.

• I don't care about lipsync per se.

But the QUALITY of lip sync is important and frankly of idols and groups SUCK at convincing lip sync.

Lip Sync isn't just flapping your lips at roughly the same time as the words. You need to "sell" the illusion that you're singing, even if you aren't. To the point where the viewer really believes you aren't singing.

But so, so many idols just flub lines, stop moving their mouths, barely move their mouths and all kind of stupid that ruins the illusion completely and takes you out of the performance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!