Which girls stand out most in the Cheer Up collab?

• All top girl groups right now, but which ones steal the show?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • I think Kep1er...especially doing Mina's part in the bridge.

This was so cute! And the intro was just like the intro from when Twice performed Cheer Up at MAMA :pleading:

• I saw this fancam of Sakura during Cheer Up and she surprisingly fits the song pretty well lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Surprisingly nmixx (even tho it shouldn’t be a surprise cause both are from jyp) with some members in each group standing out: chaehyun, sakura and yunjin to name a few

• In the Cheer Up collab I think the Kep1er girls did really well. The first pre-chorus by Chaehyun and Dayeon was really nice. But the best was the bridge by Youngeun and Kep1er Yujin (and then Ive Yujin who did great too). Youngeun especially really had cool expressions during this part.

I think Kep1er could do really well with this concept, I really want to see them do something like this next time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!