Do you want to be a kpop idol? (questions for you)

• If you said yes to the title, what concept would you want to have?

1. what company would you want to be under?

2. solo or group?

3. after disbandment or leaving, what would you do with your career?

4. would you date as an idol?

5. who would you want to make friends with first?

6. what role or position would you want?

Approved the thread.
  • But since it'd be fun to use my imagination...

Some where between Metallica and Evanescence. Think Evanescence + Dreamcatcher+Everglow

1. JYP or High Up

2. Group sounds fun, solo sounds stressful.

3. Go back to welding, blacksmithing and electrical or act if I suddenly became talented.

4. Why not?

5. Making friends has never been my strong suite... Eunji always seemed like she'd be a blast to hang out with.

6. Leader and since I'm already old I'll go with Maknae :facepalm: and Sub Vocalist

• Helll fkn NO. People dream, but it is so extremely mentally taxing to become an idol. You'll always have a fire lit under your ass no matter what you do, even extremely basic things. People don't treat you as a human being, they treat you as their trophy.

Im just surprised there have been so few reported cases of depression or suicide by idols honestly. Maybe because some don't have their phones so they can't see the negativity online, and that saved them.

• my preferred concept would probably be elegant and expensive but girly and soft. lots of pink and pastels.

i'd debut under sm or hybe in a group of 5 or 7 :/ i'd be the visual member duh. maybe a lead vocalist.

i would have one or two solo songs during the groups first 5 years, and then go solo officially after our 7th.

i don't think i'd really date as a group member just because i don't know if i would be good at hiding it. maybe a non-celebrity.

i'd collect female idols as friends like pokemon though. no one would be safe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!