RM ‘INDIGO’ ALBUM MAGAZINE TEASER including Anderson Paak, Colde, Tablo and More!!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

the101

I love it!!!

• Yep, this abt to be amazing, lmao I'm literally over here can't stop smiling ahhhhhh an album with namjooonnn, TABLO, paul blancoo, JIYOON, anderson paak., lol imma go familiarize myself with colde but ofc yknow rms gonna collab w/ good people- all of them its gonna be great~

anywayy GUESS WHATT ELSEE then we got phriends... i hv high hopes for tht collab too~ :excited-bee:

Colde is amazing!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And when Colde writes songs for other people, they always have that same warm style..

I’m excited to see what he does with RM!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!