My Top 10 Favorite f(x) Songs

• In no particular order:

-

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Share yours if you'd like!

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• This would also be my list . I only would switch thrill love with Hot Summer :|:|:|

• I'll try to make a top 10 but that's asking the impossible.

I'm glad STEP is in your list. That's definitely my favorite f(x) song of all time.

External Content youtu.be

• I'll try to make a top 10 but that's asking the impossible.

I'm glad STEP is in your list. That's definitely my favorite f(x) song of all time.

Step is a god tier song and had so much potential to be a single in my opinion, if only SM would you know had promoted FX more often than just in between SNSD comebacks :(

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Nice. Another fan of Me+U. That song gets so much hate.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!